Companies & organizations
A POWERFUL PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
Since its foundation in 1975, INSEEC has built a solid network of companies which:
- support the design of its programs and the creation of research chairs;
- host its students for internships or work-study programs;
- participate throughout the year in the schools by delivering lectures and conferences;
- make themselves known and advise future graduates on their career choices during job fairs.
A CHAIR IN DIGITAL INNOVATION
The Digital Innovation & Artificial Intelligence Research Chair was set up in partnership with the CEGID et ESKER companies. It studies companies’ digital maturity and the impact of AI on jobs, professions and organizational models. The Chair organizes the INSEEC U. AI Summit every year in Lyon.
A COMMITMENT TO THE PROFESSIONAL WORLD
INSEEC U. also invests in think-tanks which organize working groups on major subjects of economic life:
- L’Institut Montaigne
- Fondation Prospective & Innovation – Club 15 – Engagement Leaders pour la Paix – Initiative Belt & Road
- L’Institut de l’Entreprise
- Le Cercle Turgot
This proximity with the professional world allows INSEEC U. to offer programs perfectly adapted to the labor market to ensure rapid, lasting job placements for its graduates.