Accreditations & labels
The quality of our programs is guaranteed by labels, certifications and accreditations:
- Certification of our master’s degree the French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation has certified our “Grandes Écoles”* management program
- Certification by the Monegasque State
- International AMBA Accreditation
- International EPAS Accreditation programs.
- Engineer’s Title validated by CTI
- Level I and II Certifications from the CNCP [French inter-ministerial commission for Vocational Certification]
The CSR dimension is recognized by the sustainable development and social responsibility label (DD & RS), granted by the Ministry of Sustainable Development, as well as by the 1st position obtained in UI GreenMetric Ranking of French Universities and Business Schools.
* Grandes écoles are university colleges specializing in professional training, to which entrance is by competitive examination (concours). Grandes écoles are outside the university system and are controlled by the ministry to which their specialty is linked They’re dedicated to training high-level specialists, particularly in engineering, applied science, administration and management studies.