REPRESENTATION AND REFLECTION AUTHORITIES
INSEEC U. is a member of French associations which represent the “Grandes Ecoles” in contacts with supervisory authorities and organizes working groups on themes linked to teaching.
- The Conference of Grandes Ecoles (CGE): a French institution which represents all the engineering schools accredited by the “Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur (CTI)” and all the business schools which deliver a master’s degree.
- The Management Schools Chapter: includes the 38 leading management schools in the CGE.
- The Conference of Deans of French Schools of Engineering (CDEFI)
- The Union of Independent Grandes (UGEI): an association of French private grandes écoles.
- The Association of Female Directors of Higher Education and Research Institutes (AFDESRI))
IMPROVE HIGHER EDUCATION
INSEEC U. also belongs to European and International associations which fix quality standards, deliver accreditations and serve as discussion forums for higher education institutions.
- European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- European Institute for Commercial Communications (EDCOM)
- Global Compact (ONU)
- UI Green Metric (Universitas Indonesia)
- UNESCO Chair for Sustainable Development